Saturday, September 24, 2005

Coffee: Costa Rica

Those that know me even in passing will come to realize that I have a strong affection for good coffee. Recently my friend Christopher went to Costa Rica to surf for five days. He was kind enough to bring me back some Costa Rican coffee. Now Christopher has moved up the friend chain and is close to overtaking Carl who brings me both coffee and wine (that was a joke people). Anyway, I brewed a carafe and sat back to enough a nice cup. This coffee was amazing. It has been a week since I've been excited about coffee, but this cup was tasty. I believe their website which as part of the description states "This coffee lingers on the palate and stays on the mind." How true!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Whoa!! You have a ranking?? Where do friends that buy you jazz tickets rank?? Eh? Eh??

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home