Saturday, September 24, 2005

Saturday Ride

So every Saturday my trainer Christopher and I ride around Santa Monica. This morning another friend Lisa joined us for the ride. We did two laps on San Vicente between Ocean and Bundy. We only rode for about an hour but it's always good to get out and on the bike. There was some 5k or 10k run going on that according to police is an annual event in it's fifth year. I drove up to Santa Monica for the ride and the pisser about this is when I load my bike into the Topaz I always screw up my speed sensor and candance sensor. So the first part of the ride is spent stopping every 100m to adjust the alignment on both trying to once again get them "dialed in". Anyhow after the ride we went to the Lazy Daisy for breakfast and enjoyed the "atomosphere".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home