Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Web x.0 here we come

Today was a difficult day at work... you know the first day back from vacation and all. So I'm sitting at lunch with my co-worker James when out of nowhere he says "You know I really don't wanna work today". Well we discuss that topic for a bit and everyone agrees it's a bad day to work.

Once we return from lunch James instant messages me some little question about an application and I respond that it is totally Web 2.0 compliant. James then forwards me this article . I read it and laugh typing:

Eric:Oh yeah just another 1 billion people... where the heck are we going to pull those from?

James: 100$ laptops!

Eric: Dude that billion with a "B"
If google was Web 2.0 I could use it to search for myspace accounts. :)

James: dude link

Eric: stop it!

James: Dude Web 6.0! Peru is eating our lunch!

Eric: OMG... lmao.
You really are bored aren't you

James: yeah sorry.

Eric: it's cool... let's go to the apple store, I think they have Web 8.0 beta inhouse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home