Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Gas Prices: Ha ha ha...suckers!

Just had a forty-something women stop-by my office asking if I know of anyone on the floor (I'm at ISI this morning) who comes in from Santa Clarita. I'm like I don't even know where that its...(HA!). She's looking for car pool partners. HMMM I wonder what she was doing when gas prices was not $3.20/gal.... oh that's right she was just footing the bill driving by herself....well isn't that special. Seriously people you had no trouble paying for it when it was $2.95/gal. I mean even in a 20 gal tank it's only another $5.00. Here's an idea stop drinking that crud you call coffee from *bucks everyday and you'll be able to afford to live 40 miles away from work and drive that commute that takes two hours...one way. I mean if I drove through four cities large enough to cause traffic trouble on the freeways I frequent some little voice might go off in my head that says... I wonder if there are any jobs in those cities. Maybe working closer to home would be good. Here's another crazy idea it's called a Bus. It hauls many people, like having lots of car pool partners oh oh oh and it's like having you own chauffeur and comes with your own entourage so that even you can feel like a hollywood star.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

:} Nice.

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home