Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Comics: Tell me I'm the only one whose done this

Today is one of those proud days for the parental units. Yet again another of my lifes experiences has made it's appearance into the hallowed domain of Calvin and Hobbes (link dead everybody wants $$ nowadays). Cleo basically took her back paws and firmly attached them to the underside of my jaw and drew a nice line from my jaw bone out to the end of my chin. Seriously, temptation like this should not present itself to those of us who are weak.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Gaaaaah... it's "who's" (contraction for "who has"). You've been reading stuff on the web for far too long.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i just checked in and noticed the add at the top of the page, starbucks. I know it changes, but nonetheless found it amusing.

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Calvin and Hobbs link is not working. Got a computer guru who can assist?

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home