Thursday, December 01, 2005

Rant: But I ordered a Breakfast Burrito

Now I'm not one to get snippy over the little things (yeah right...poke the bear) but this morning I went to work with the desire to have a breakfast burrito. The work ones are not that different than the ones I can make at home but they do have hashbrowns which give me the carbs I need. Anyway I walk up to Francisco(awesome short-order cook) and order a Breakfast Burrito with sausage. He starts cooking stuff but I notice there is no tortilla warming on the grill like there always is for my burrito. I dazed off and Francisco hands me my goods...suspiciously in a smaller box that can no way hold a burrito. I peek inside and to the horror of my eyes spot a breakfast sandwich. ARHARH. Ok not a big deal plus I'm really hungry. Upstairs I go to consume and read my morning comics, drink my morning coffee. Soon I discovered another reason to love the burrito and hate the sandwich(oh yeah I used the h-word....read on to understand why). Francisco had put butter on the bread before toasting it on the grill ( a practice that can hardly be called toasting). Well my cyber-reader let me tell you something, that makes for one messy eating vessel. With the burrito that floury shell protects your hands from all the wet hot stuff on the inside, but with the sandwich my right hand was soon covered in a buttery slim. Now there is no way to pagedown while I read my comics. I need to do the dreaded lefthand cross-over-body to the pagedown button on the keyboard. This technique is difficult and I'm sure could led to more shoulder surgery for me. So please save the planet some soap-n-water and me some more surgery and just fix breakfast burritos.

4 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Just so you remember, the spacebar works (at least in Firefox) as the PgDown command. Quite handy when elbow-typing.

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try Hype Energy Drink with that breakfast burrito. http://www.hype.com/
Hype Energy Drinks are great tasting boosts of Caffeine, Guarana, and Taurine, perfect for Mixed Beverages and Cocktails

Keep it real, don't sell out

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My surname is Coezy like you I'm live in France....

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not my surname excuse my first name is Coezy...maybe we are from the same family..?

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home