Saturday, October 29, 2005

Oktober Fest

Oktober Fest almost past by me this year with little celebration, fortunately I was able to drag three awesome friends to this years event. John, Regina and Sharon J. headed over to Torrance Friday night to sample the German Beers, eat some awesome German Sausages and of course chicken dance til our tails feathers fell out. The evening started a little rocky as we got there about an hour early and were directed over to the market to kill time. There we bought sausages, cheese, french bread and some beer. Sitting just outside the market we ate our makeshift dinner and made friends with the eventual ballon blowing up contest winner. During the evening we tried to convince another friend to come join us but he claimed a 7 hour drive to San Francisco the next day prevented him from attending. All in all it was a great night of Oom Pa Pa listening, people watching and beer drinking.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think there was a german fest here, but at a church. I think german fest, I think beer and lots of beer. It think church, I think no beer. Maybe wine if you are lucky to attend a wine drinking church and no grape juice. I dunno? I missed out this year. Maybe next year I join you in CA?

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home