Thursday, October 06, 2005

Coffee: Australian

Man this is becoming a rough week. First my cell phone is dying (ok technically it's already been dead for a year but I keep giving it CPR(cellular phone resuscitation) and somehow it survives for another week. Then this morning I finished off a package of Australian coffee Lindsay brought back from her latest shoot. Contented Koala is a blend of Australian and Papua New Guinea beans that has been ground to a texture resembling talc. It has a pleasant taste, nothing exciting , very smooth with a clean finish. I'm sure Lindsay picked this brand because the label has the cutest picture of a "contented" koala in a tree. Much like wine sometimes you just get lucky doing this and this was one of those times. It still saddens me to know that I've finished off two packages of fine coffee this week. Oh well, I guess it is time to travel somewhere and find more coffee!

1 Comments:

Blogger Abi' K. said...

when i move to sweden i will gladly ship you their finest coffee, e.--abs'

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home