Saturday, October 15, 2005

USC Game: Trojans win Trojans win!!!!

I have three little words for you: Second half team. That's right baby! That's been my mantra to all the naysayers who call or comment during a USC game about the fact that USC is behind at that very instant. I sit calmly drinking my Guinness with no worries knowing my Trojans will deliver. And boy did they deliver today! Today I saw quite possibly the best college football game ever! I mean I was at the Missouri-Colorado infamous fifth down game but today I was on the other side, the winning side of a classic battle on the grid-iron. There will be many write-ups I'm sure but for now I'll link over to SI for their take on the final action. In the words of Pete Carroll "Damn it's good to be a Trojan!" Fight on!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There time was up! Notre Dame got hosed just like the Cards did in the 5th last night.

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally, rooting for a winner after all those years at Mizzou. You deserve it.

7:36 AM  
Blogger Abi' K. said...

ahhhhh! i was just speaking of you today and then i saw your link on 'becs blog to yours! how are you friend? i think i should come and visit during this year off i have. don't know if you have my email, but give me a shout out when you get a chance.--abs'

aash46@gmail.com

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home