Thursday, October 13, 2005

Comics: Keep me smiling

I love comics. I read them everyday. For those that love comics but hate the hassle of clicking through websites to find them someone created dailystrips. This nifty little program will fetch your favorite comics and place them all on one webpage.

So this morning I'm reading my comics page and sipping a nice cup of espresso forte when I come across "Get Fuzzy" .... always a hit with me. Some people at work have associated me with Bucky and I think they are completely correct. Especially after reading today's strip.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

You mean "Bucky", no? Take another sip of that coffee. Few more neurons need to sputter to life ;)

12:06 PM  
Blogger coeman said...

Thanx for the correction. Yes I did mean the Buckster. Did I mention I sipping the coffee?

5:30 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Btw, check http://www.overthehedgemovie.com coming out in 2006 :) Just saw the trailer for it.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home