Monday, October 10, 2005

Yoga: Damn that hurt

So since I started doing triathlons my hamstrings have become very....well let's just say tight. The gym I belong to has a Yoga class that I talked Lindsay into taking with me. Ok guys listen closely...you must take a yoga class at least once in your life. It's almost a rite of passage or something. Slim, young, and very flexible girls doing things that usually you only see in books. I mean my goodness. Anyway, I caught quite a few of them checking out the Coeman, sure usually they were laughing at my "downward dog" but hey they were looking and smiling so at least were entertained. Make sure and look for future yoga posts, because I'll be at the next class.

A word to yoga going women....wearing a thong that is visible in the downward dog pose is just plain mean and cruel...Shame on you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

undies during yoga? that is crazy.

love a former yoga teacher,
'bec

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home