Friday, October 21, 2005

Coffee: Last of the Australian

It had been such a good week too! Well this morning I awoke to find that I was down to my last brew of Australian coffee Lindsay had brought back from a shoot. Maloberti's North Queensland Gold Coffee-light roast is another fine coffee from Australian. The plantation opted for a ecological production. They have not used pesticides as natural predators took care of any pests. They sun-dry the beans after carefully fermenting and washing them. But alas this mornings will be the final cup. To all those in Internetland I say it is better to have sipped and tasting life then never to have drank at all. Or maybe something like, having drank the last drop from my love I watched as the last bit of steam dissipates into the cool morning air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home